2. Harry Potter fights evil with a stick. Captain America fights evil with an indestructible shield that he can bounce off five bad guys before it comes back to him.
3. Harry won the Battle of Hogwarts (with help). Captain America won the Second World War (with help).
4. Harry’s teammates: Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Captain America’s teammates: The Mighty Avengers.
6. Captain America doesn’t need “magic” to kick ass.
7. Harry Potter needs glasses.
8. Captain America has Thor on speed-dial.
9. Nazis — much more evil than Voldemort.
10. Box office is not an accurate measurement of greatness.