1. What time does the regular crowd shuffle in?
2. Joel played in piano bars under the name:
(a) Bill Martin
(b) Oliver and Company. Joel was the voice of Dodger.
4. What was the first album released on CD?
(c) 52nd Street
5. What is NOT the name of a band Joel performed in
(d) The Faces
6. True/False: We started the fire.
FALSE. It was always burning since the world’s been turning.
7. “I said I love you, and that’s forever” was written for:
(a) Elizabeth Small, his first wife
8. “Now and then I missed the love I lost/But all that changed the day you said you’d be my wife/Who could have known that finding you would only take me/All my life” was written for:
(c) Katie Lee, his third wife, since separated. You’d think he’d learn.
9. True/False: Joel played at the first Farm Aid concert TRUE
11. Joel ends concerts with the phrase:
(d) Don’t take any shit from anybody
12. Joel’s first No. 1 single was:
(d) It’s Still Rock ‘n’ Roll to Me
13. Joel’s first No. 1 album was:
(b) 52nd Street
14. Which musician does NOT appear on the album The Bridge:
15. Which of the following is NOT referenced in “We Didn’t Start the Fire”:
(a) The Rolling Stones
16. The Face to Face Tour featured Joel and what other piano-based performer?
(c) Elton John
17. Joel’s only album to win the Grammy for Album of the Year was:
(c) 52nd Street
(e) all of the above
19. The Broadway musical based on Billy Joel’s music is titled:
(b) Movin’ Out
20. Joel hasn’t released an album of new material since:
15-10: Keeping the faith
9-5: You may be crazy
4-0: Spent too much time listening to Barry Manilow